NAMC is an association of nonprofit organizations that work together because we believe:
* Well-run and effective nonprofit organizations are essential to society.
* Nonprofit organizations are key players in the economy of Monterey County.
* Nonprofits contribute to the overall economic well-being and the quality of life in the region.
* The public trust that nonprofit organizations have earned must be safeguarded.
* Advocacy and community education are important roles of the nonprofit industry.
* Healthy communities result from respectful and cooperative relationships among nonprofit organizations, government, and businesses.
December 5, 2013
New Policies for a New Reality:
Moving Discussion to Action Facilitated by Jerry Tello
Click here for more information
New Policies for a New Reality: Social Equity in Monterey County Handouts from Sept. 17 Conference
Handouts and Resources
Click here to view video of the 2011 conference.